Dingoo Mania
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

Ajuster la vitesse du cpu

Ajuster la vitesse du cpu Empty Ajuster la vitesse du cpu

Message par Coccijoe Sam 10 Déc 2011 - 8:56

Un membre de dingoonity as donné une méthode pour ajuster la vitesse du processeur dans les émulateurs.

Ok, i tried to open the img file directly in a hex editor. It would seem to work in windows as the files stored inside the "img" file do not appear to be compressed or encrypted. Once you open the file in your hex editor just search for the text string "Game rooms" without the quotes and the scroll down to the emulator you wish to change and make you adjustments. I have posted a screenshot to assist.

*****WARNING******
If you wish to use this method I recommend that any editing you make does not alter the size of the "IMG" file because I assume it will corrupt it. eg) if you wish to change the speed of the Gameboy Emulator then change the "Freq" setting in the "GB" section from 432 -----> 300 or 240 or 120 but do not change it to 80 as this would reduce the number of bytes in the file by 1 (432 is a 3 digit number ----> 80 is a 2 digit number) etc.

I strongly recommend trying virtualbox with a linux distrobution of your choice to make any edits as there will be no restrictions like what I just mentioned.

Il vous faudra un éditeur hexadecimal, il ne parle que de réduire la vitesse d'émulation, je ne sais pas si un overclock est possible, attention aussi a ne pas mettre n'importe quelle valeur, ça pourrais planter la console. Je ne peu pas essayer. Cette manip est à vos risque et péril.

Ajuster la vitesse du cpu Boards10

le message
Coccijoe
Coccijoe

http://underground-portables.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas